Preparation and teaching of over 20 different courses (1985-2009) at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE), Faculty of Engineering and Architecture (FEA), American University of Beirut (AUB) in the following subjects.
Over my academic career, I taught 13 courses (68%) in my area of specialty in computer engineering. Furthermore, nine (47%) of the courses were either graduate level or final year undergraduate electives open to graduate students. The average class size of all the courses I taught during 1985-2004 was around 55 students with 63% of the 75 courses taught during that period with an enrollment of more than 40 students and sometimes reaching as high as 158 students.
- Advanced Computer Architecture.
- Computer Graphics.
- Modeling and Simulation.
- Computer System Analysis.
- Special Topics
- Special Project. Given several times in the following topics:
- Parallel RC Implementation of Routing Algorithms.
- Design and Implementation of Synchronization Architecture between Handheld Devices and Computers.
- Serpentine Encryption Algorithm Implementation on the MorphoSys Reconfigurable System.
- Computer Networks (4th year).
- Computer Graphics (4th year).
- Computer Devices and Peripherals (4th year).
- Computer Architecture (3rd year).
- Operating Systems (3rd year).
- Systems Software (3rd year).
- Rotating Machinery (3rd year).
- Microprocessor Systems (2nd year).
- Electronic Devices (2nd year).
- Numerical Analysis and Computer Applications (2nd year).
- Computer Literacy (1st year).
- Basic Electronics (1st year).
- Electronic Circuits (1st year).
Design, development, and implementation of web sites pertaining to the following courses. These courses were updated and designed for on-line availability to students through moodle. Resources can be found here.
- Microprocessor Systems:
- Computer Architecture:
- Computer Graphics:
- Advanced Computer Architecture: